Project consultation & advisory services
SKILlFULLY pointing you in the right direction
Whether you are an owner-builder, property developer or owner of an investment property, our project consulting services are designed to help you navigate the potential difficulties and pitfalls of the building process. Some of our consultation services include:
- DA lodgement and tracking
- BASIX sustainability assessments
- Establishing council development requirements and reviewing town planing documents
- Assessing site conditions and obtain land survey
- Engaging consultants such as Structural Engineers
- Co-ordinateing Quantity Surveyor or Builder to obtain cost estimate as required
- Discussions with local authorities and Building Surveyor to ensure design compliance with Building and statutory regulations
CONTACT RICHARD TO DISCUSS HOW WE COULD HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROJECT.
We were looking for a building design professional that could help us with the design of our new home and to navigate the building approval process with Shoalhaven Council. We wanted a contemporary style, energy efficient home with a look that was in keeping with our rural/residential block in Woollamia. We spoke to a number of building design people before finally deciding to go with Richard.
During the whole design/approval process Richard has demonstrated his enthusiasm and expertise to develop a design that met all our criteria. He has also helped us select the most cost effective options with regard to construction methods and materials.
Richard has kept to agreed milestones and has routinely kept us informed of our development application as it progresses through council.
We have found Richard easy to communicate with, quick to respond to our queries and flexible with our requests to make (design) changes along the way.
We have been happy with Richard’s stewardship of our new home design and development approval process and would recommend him to others in the designing and building of a new home.